Personal Data Protection Regulations within TRIPLAST
SC TRIPLAST SRL processes the personal data of employees as well as candidates for positions within the company, customers and suppliers, by manual or automated means. In order to carry out this processing, SC TRIPLAST SRL, alone or together with other natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies or other bodies, establishes the purposes and means of personal data processing. Considering these things, in accordance with RGPD, art. 4, par. (7), SC TRIPLAST SRL is the OPERATOR of personal data.
Company contact details:
Name of the company (Operator): SC TRIPLAST S.R.L.
Registered office: 197 Gheorghe Doja street, Tirgu-Mures, Mures county, J26/198/2002; CUI 14516495
Company data: Registration number at the Trade Register J26/198/2002, tax code RO1451645,
Bank account RO40 BRDE 270S V049 3204 2700, opened at BRD-GSG
The purpose of this policy is to establish the necessary measures and responsibilities of the employees of SC TRIPLAST SRL, to fulfill the obligations related to guarantee and protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, regarding the processing of personal data.
2. FIELD OF APPLICATION
This policy applies to the processing of personal data within the activities of SC TRIPLAST SRL, carried out to fulfill the company’s mission to produce material goods, to develop new solutions but also to continuously manufacture existing ones.
3. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
No. crt. Term Definition and/or, if applicable, the act defining the term
5. Personal data Means any information regarding the identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a number, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more many specific elements, its own physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identities;
6. Processing of personal data Means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modify, extract, consult, use, disclose by transmission, disseminate or otherwise make available, align or combine, restrict, delete or destroy
7 Restriction of processing Means the marking of personal data stored in order to limit their future processing.
8. Profiling Means any form of automatic processing of personal data that consists in using personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects of job performance. , the economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements of the individual in question;
9. Pseudonymization Means the processing of personal data in such a way that it can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without using additional information, provided that this additional information is stored separately and is subject to measures. technical and organizational nature that ensures the non-assignment of said personal data to an identified or identifiable natural person;
10. Data record system We mean any structured set of personal data accessible according to specific criteria, be they centralized, decentralized or distributed according to functional criteria.
- Triplast personal data operator
- What types of personal data does Triplast collect?
- What are the categories of persons for whom Triplast processes personal data (targeted persons)?
- What is the purpose of the processing of personal data by Triplast?
- What is the legal basis for the processing performed by Triplast?
- What is the purpose of the processing of personal data by Triplast?
- How long will your data be kept? personal character?
- What are the rights of the persons who entrust us with personal data?
- Does Triplast transfer data outside Romania?
- Does Triplast have security measures for the protection of personal data in computer systems?
- Does Triplast process personal data of minors?
- How to obtain counseling and file a complaint
1. TRIPLAST as personal data operator
TRIPLAST is a privately owned limited liability company established according to the laws of Romania, having legal personality, and is apolitical. It was established in 2002, having a headquarter on 197 Gheorghe Doja street, Tirgu-Mures, running a production facility under the same address. TRIPLAST fiscal code (CUI) is RO14516495.
TRIPLAST is a personal data operator, as defined in art. 4 aln. 7 of the GDPR and performs operations or sets of operations, through which it processes personal data. Depending on the purpose of the processing, we inform you about the types of personal data processed, the purpose of the processing and the legal basis on which they process, store and transmit personal data.
TRIPLAST has in its center of concern – in order to ensure the protection of personal data compliance with all GDPR principles (cumulative):
- Legality, fairness and transparency (data are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently to the data subject);
- Purpose limitation (data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes);
- Minimization of data (data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed);
- Accuracy (data is accurate and, if necessary, updated);
- The data are kept only in compliance with the legal terms in force;
- Security and confidentiality (data is processed in a way that ensures adequate security);
In ensuring compliance with GDPR, TRIPLAST focuses on protecting the rights of data subjects who entrust us with personal data.
2. What types of personal data does TRIPLAST collect?
The personal data collected by TRIPLAST is necessary for the fulfillment of it’s mission and the performance of the contractual obligations that it has. The request for these categories of data is based on the need for TRIPLAST to comply with certain legal provisions.
The GDPR states that “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
In the Information on the processing of personal data are presented in detail the types of data, the documents on which they are entered, the purposes of use of such data and the legal grounds. This Information is made up of categories of data subjects. The following are general types of personal data that TRIPLAST generally requests from data subjects. They differ depending on the category of data subjects (employees / visitors / interns, etc.):
- identification data: name, surname, birth name of the person (where applicable), CNP, series and number of the identity card, passport, domicile address, correspondence address, e-mail, telephone (landline, fax, mobile), online identifier, etc .: required for employment, study enrollment, occupational health and safety, correspondence, etc.
- data on completed or undergraduate studies: diplomas, transcripts, descriptive supplements, certificates, certificates, etc.: are required for employment, internship enrollment, occupational health and safety, promotion, etc.
- data on occupation, nature of self-employment, data on past and present professional activity, as well as professional performance, seniority, experience, etc.: required for employment, remuneration, promotion, etc.
3. What are the categories of persons for whom TRIPLAST processes personal data (data subjects)?
- – candidates for employment or internship;
- – recurring or ocasional visitors;
- – logistic companies and their dispatched representatives;
- – suppliers and their dispatched representatives;
- – external partners (incl. state authorities and their dispatched representatives);
12. How to obtain advice and file a complaint
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) of TRIPLAST at the e-mail address email@example.com.
Responsible for the protection of personal data: Demian Dorel Augustin
- Phone: +40 265 258 183
- Fax: +40 265 258 018
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correspondence: TRIPLAST SRL
- Address: 197 Gheorghe Doja street, Tirgu-Mures, Mures county, Romania
In these requests, please do not disclose sensitive personal data (information about religious beliefs, ethnic or racial origin or any other information related to health or trade union membership) when contacting us.
TRIPLAST is also responsible for taking all reasonable steps to verify the identity of a data subject requesting access to data, in particular in the context of online services and online identifiers.